General terms and conditions
- The shuttle service will only be available for guests of our hotel, who land or have a flight reservation.
- For bookings of more than 8 people, it is necessary to check with reception for the availability of a private shuttle.
- In order to access the shuttle, you must show your confirmation to the driver.
- You must arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the shuttle departure time to check your ticket and store your luggage.
- Only 1 suitcase per person will be accepted in the luggage compartment, plus 1 handbag or bag that must be carried on the seat itself.
- Neither the hotel nor the transport company can be held responsible for the possible loss or theft of your belongings.
- The transfer may be subject to delays due to traffic beyond our control.
- If there is no availability, please contact us and we will try to provide you with an alternative service.
- If you need to cancel your booking you may do so, as long as it is at least 24h in advance.
- If you cancel your booking at least 24h in advance, you will receive a full refund, which will be issued after 5 to 8 working days.
Ya casi está con nosotros, le estamos esperando! Chat de whatsapp disponible con el hotel 24h: Aquí
Directions to the Shuttle stop
On the ground floor, please go to the exit door nº13 with a “Left luggage” sign.
Once outside the terminal, turn right and cross the crosswalk in front of the EMT bus stops. Identify the “Consignas” sign again.
Once you have crossed, look for the yellow “Bus Hotel” bus stop in front of the “Consignas” office.
At this point you will find the minibus with OK Mobility/Grand Class signage that will take you to our hotel. You will also see the Crowne Plaza Madrid Airtport logo on the sides and front of the bus.
Locate the exit sign to the express parking and go outside the terminal. Once outside, cross the crosswalk and follow the “Parada Bus EMT Hoteles Agencia” sign on the right.
From the baggage claim point, inside the terminal, continue following the “Bus Connecting” sign, located on your left.
You will find the bus with OK Mobility/Grand Class signage.
From the baggage claim point, follow the instructions to “Hotel Transit Bus”.
Exit the airport terminal and cross the crosswalk in front of you.
Turn left and proceed to the “Bus Hotel” stop at the end of the route.
At this point you will find the minibus with OK Mobility/Grand Class signage that will take you to our hotel.